Use Relay Sauce to reach the other 90%.
Import Your Friends
Create a Template
FACT: Less than 5% of your Facebook friends know about your crowdfunding campaign.
Personal messages increase your effectiveness dramatically. Wall posts only reach about 4-5% of your friends. Don't let the other 95% slip through the cracks.
We provide simple tools to send a personalized email message (i.e. using the recipient's first name) to each of your contacts. Marketing in a personalized way dramatically increases your success in crowdfunding.
Send hundreds of personalized emails to your Facebook and Gmail friends in a matter of minutes.
Receive 2 full reports on how many people opened/clicked your message about the campaign.
The average ROI is about 1:15. This means that with your 1000 friends, at a service cost of $60, you can raise around $1000. Some customers see an even higher ROI.
Although we helped many campaigns to gain their first contribution, we recommend using Relay Sauce only after you raised a total of $100 from 4 people (or more) to show some social proof your campaign works.
We use Yahoo to import your Facebook friends.
1. Login or sign up for a yahoo account. (delete it afterward if you want)
2. Select 'contacts' - 2nd choice from left menu.
3. Choose 'Import Facebook'
4. Return to the Relay Sauce app.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If your campaign fails to raise at least the amount you spent for Relay Sauce services, we will refund you in full.
"Relay Sauce gave us a needed boost in our Kickstarter campaign outreach. We made it to $20,000! Thanks again to Relay Sauce team!"
"Yay we made it over $3k! We were able to reach so many more people with Relay Sauce. I'm happy we found their service."